Benefits Of Organic Strains
Benefits Of Organic Strains Over Non-Organic
Good soil is basically nature’s garbage. Inorganic elements like silicates mix with organic materials and the nutrients therein. Better yet, Ancient Organic Matter from the Amazonian Jungle have been formulated by Mother Nature herself over millions of years. This forms the basis for GRO Nutrients® engineering of our All-Natural organic crop feeds. Pure Food For Your Plants. Plain And Simple!
Bugs, birds, varmints, and vermin, they all leave their waste to decompose and enrich the environment. Throw in some worms, nematodes, and bacteria, and you have a source of life for growing things like flowering greens.
Left to do its thing or nudged along with some management, soil can produce a viable and enviable organic plant species. But, since there are no FDA approval standards for “organic” cannabis, you might want to consider the benefits of organic strains over non-organic strains.
6 Reasons To Grow Organic
1. Yield: Well done, there is no reason to expect a reduced yield from organic growing. There is a learning curve, but once you can optimize your growing conditions and methods, your yields might surprise you.
The clean soils, organic fertilizers, and nutritional nutrients have improved over time. GRO Nutrients® brings you super-soils and All-Natural Liquid Crop Feeds specifically formulated for cannabis growth. Our substrate boosting soils like ANCIENT BIOME require nothing additional.
2. Potency: You need to know your strains and their ancestry. Their potency depends partly on the soils used in their development. The more data you have on the strain, the more easily you can replicate its growing environment.
The potency of the cannabis produced reflects the richness and appropriateness of its nutrients. Natural nutrients include an alphabet of organic or natural chemical components. And, you want to create the right balance of boron, calcium, cobalt, copper, iron, magnesium, molybdenum, nickel, sulfur, zinc, and more.
The right mix for the right strain will increase potency compared to the cannabis grown with ordinary methods.
3. Flavor: Healthy organically grown cannabis plants produce better aroma and flavor. Healthy organically-grown cannabis produces robust terpenes and terpenoids, the source of rich and intense flavors.
We ensure that you grow 100% Organic! Your harvests will deliver the sweet, citrus, woodsy, or skunk aromas that enrich the smoking experience.
4. Environmental Impact: With enriched soils or hydroponic cultivation, the plant base is microbe and compost rich in natural elements. This encourages and strengthens rooting, water retention, and disease resistance.
It also produces a healthy runoff, a brew of the best virtues of the soil, free of synthetic chemicals and pesticides.
5. Toxicity: Used indoors or outdoors, pesticide and systemic treatments have been linked to bad health and allergies. And, they leach into the biosphere where they threaten the food chain based in natural soils.
For example, you can use ladybugs as a natural solution to aphids without leaving the toxic trail. By encouraging natural predators, you can avoid artificial and synthetic options. Even hydroponic solutions deserve scrutiny for artificial elements.
6. Personal: Just as your home grown tomato tastes better to you, you will enjoy the smoke resulting from your personal time and effort.
With some learning and some trial and error, you can raise your own potent and tasty weed. And, you can do it in the same garden or hothouse where you raise your organic tomatoes, onions, beans, and other herbs.